Due to the inclement weather, snow pack on the Church property, and well-below freezing temperatures; it is unsafe to try to get to Church in the morning tomorrow and we have canceled service. Standby for a possible live feed Morning Prayer service in it’s stead. Be safe. Fr. Les+
Due to the impending storm and the possibility of 4-6″ of snow and slippery roads, or worse sleet, we are postponing our Annual meeting and potluck until January 15. Please be safe during the storm.